David S. Jensen
David Jensen represents clients in real estate transactions, commercial and consumer lending, business entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and general business planning. Examples of Mr. Jensen’s experience and transactions include:
- Representing a public pension fund in multimillion dollar real property term loans.
- Representing a bank in multimillion dollar commercial construction loans.
- Representing a bank in multimillion dollar asset-based commercial loans.
- Serving as Idaho counsel for a leading supplier of software and services to the financial services industry.
- Representing a bank in purchasing and selling real property.
- Representing a non-profit hospital in an FHA Section 242 mortgage loan transaction.
- Representing landlords and tenants in negotiating and drafting leases.
- Representing buyers and sellers in purchasing and selling businesses.
He has served as a member of the committees that reviewed the following uniform acts for adoption in Idaho: the Revised Uniform Partnership Act, the Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, the Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act, and Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Mr. Jensen frequently lectures at various CLE courses and other seminars on real estate, business, and lending issues.
University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., 1989)
Carleton College (B.A., 1984, with Distinction)
Ranked in Chambers USA – Real Estate and Corporate/Commercial
Clerkship, Honorable Richard W. Sabers, Justice of the Supreme Court of South Dakota
Idaho State Bar – Real Property Section, past Chair; Business and Corporate Law Section, past Chair, Inaugural Distinguished Section Member Award
American Bar Association
Fellow in the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
Risk Management Association
Trustee, Idaho Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation, Inc.
Boise Vista Lions
Advisor, Venturing Crew 33
Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 33
U.S. Dist. Court, Dist. of Idaho